Morgana Megaways is, already, the fourth Isoftbet Megaways slot. And, just like the first three, this one comes highly recommended.
Morgana Megaways is already the 4th Megaways slot of Isoftbet since they released Aztec Gold Megaways at the end of 2019.
The pace is spectacular. Isoftbet has seen that Megaways slots have put Blueprint Gaming on the map. Isoftbet hopes to do the same.
And fair enough, I must acknowledge that Isoftbet’s Megaways slots are pretty cool! What I like about Megaways slots is that they often have some twist. It is possible with Megaways slots, as there are so many possibilities to vary.
I’m glad to see that Isoftbet has managed to give a great twist here with Morgana Megaways.
Paylines: Up to 117,649 Megaways
RTP and variance: 95.98% (main game) and 98.01% (Bonus Buy), Medium to High variance
Maximum win: 10,000 x the total bet or $€200K
Betting range: $€0.20 – $€20
Bonus features: Free spins, Buy a Bonus Feature
Casino Hipster verdict: Hot!
At the time of King Arthur, Morgana was a kind of sorceress and, at the same time, a femme fatale.
Will she conjure up a nice prize for you, too?
With Morgana, it is possible to conjure up a top prize of no less than 10,000x the total bet.
You can bet a maximum of a twenty. In short, the maximum prize is €200 thousand. Let the magic begin!
Morgana Megaways slot – Gameplay and Features
It’s a Megaways slot with up to 117,649 Megaways.
- You spin six reels with at least two and up to seven symbols.
- There is no extra row above or below (no scrolling reel).
- There is also no Avalanche (Cascading or Tumbling) mechanism with this version.
- You don’t get free re-spins after a winning combo.
You have four premium symbols (with Morgana as best paying) and six lower symbols (the usual playing cards).
You also have one:
- Bonus (Scatter) symbol.
- Wild Symbol: it replaces all symbols except the Bonus Symbol.
- Mystery symbol: it can transform into any symbol except the Bonus or Wild symbols.
With this slot, the action is not in the base game. It’s all about the free spins.
How do you get the free spins? Spin at least three bonus symbols in the main game or buy the free spins with the Buy a Bonus Feature.
If you plat the main game, you activate the free spins, if you spin three or more Bonus symbols. Three bonus symbols yield 10 free spins, and if you are lucky enough to spin extra bonus symbols, you can win up to 30 free spins.
Fortunately, you also can buy the free spins through the Buy a Bonus feature (Feature Buy or Buy Free spins).
It costs you 80x the original bet. In that case, you can get at least 10 free spins and if you are lucky up to 30 free spins.
The free spins: collect specials symbols for more free spins and cash prizes.
Once you get the free spins, it gets interesting. Where the main game is incredibly boring, the free spins are not.
The idea is that you’re going to earn more free spins and extra cash prizes.
- You start collecting 9’s. If you manage to collect 20 of those, during the free spins, you get 5 extra free spins.
- Then you collect the 10’s. If you get 20 of those, you get another 5 extra free spins.
- For the remaining free spins, you are guaranteed to have at least 500 Megaways per spin. And you also get a cash prize of 5x the bet.
- The same goes for J’s, Q’s, K’s and A’s. But the cash prizes gradually increase, and the same goes for the number of guaranteed Megaways.
- And then there are the four premium symbols to unlock.
As prizes increase, so do the number of Megaways. You can activate up to a total of 30 extra free spins, and the cash prize rises to a lovely 500x the bet.
Payout percentage (RTP)
The standard payout percentage is 95.98% in the base game.
However, if you buy the free spins with the Buy a Bonus Feature, the RTP is a more than fan-tas-tic 98.01%. That’s very high and, therefore, advantageous for players.
Morgana Megaways slot – the variance (volatility) is medium to high.
Isoftbet does not indicate the variance. We estimate it to be medium to high.
There are no multipliers in the free spins, and the cost of the free spins is 80x the bet.
Based on that, I conclude that the prizes of a few thousand times the bet will be highly unlikely.
I expect that most of the top prizes will be around 500x to 1,000x the bet.
Pros and cons of this slot
- Original and innovative Megaways slot where you can gain the free spins by collecting symbols
- More than an attractive prize potential: the top prizes are around 500x to 1,000x the bet
- You can buy the free spins right away thanks to the Buy a Bonus feature. And the RTP of that is a fantastic 98.01%.
- The slot is quite volatile, and you can misjudge that easily.
- If you don’t bag a decent win of 300x or 500x the bet, your balance will be irrevocably decreased.
- The main game is boring.
So, who will like the slot? And who won’t?
This iSoftbet slot is a welcome addition for every Megaways slot lover. Thanks to the unique collection feature during the free spins.
A high bankroll is required, though. As the main game is so incredibly dull, you’re almost forced to buy the free spins through the Buy a Bonus feature.
%100 Match Bonus
🍒Millions of Slot Games
✅Professional Customer Service
Bonus Match Percentage: 100%
Maximum Bonus Value: €100
Free Spins: 100 Extra Spins
Free Spins Slot Game: Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin, Jack and the Beanstalk, Spiñata Grande, Fruit Shop.
Bonus Wagering: 48 x Bonus
Free Spins Wagering: 48 x Free Spins
Remarks: The maximum bonus bet is $€5. Any unused bonus money will expire after 7 days. 18+ www.begambleaware.org. Full T&C Apply. "
100% up to€400 Bonus
?No Deposit Free Spins
?Live Casino Bonuses
Bonus Match Percentage: 100%
Maximum Bonus Value: €400
Free Spins: 100 Free Spins + 20 No Deposit Free spins
Free Spins Slot Game: All games
Bonus Wagering: 35 x Bonus
Free Spins Wagering: 35 x Free Spins
Remarks: Players will have to redeem the No Deposit Free Spins by clicking on the ‘’Claim’’ button on the player’s ‘’My Offers’’ page on Leovegas.com. 18+ www.begambleaware.org. Full T&C Apply.