- 🍒Thousands of Slot Games
- ✅Professional Customer Service
- ⚡️Withdrawal lock option
La Fiesta (Relax Gaming) slot review
Table of contents
Best of The Month
€150 Bonus Package
+100 Free Spins
Latest Casino News
La Fiesta slot (Relax Gaming): A fantastic Spanish festival themed slot
Relax Gaming delivers. Of their latest releases, so many slots have something original. Slots like Hellcatraz and Marching Legions are still on our minds. What’s more, Relax Gaming has become one of my favourite slot providers, since they released Money Train.
La Fiesta also deserves to be on this list of brilliant slots. The theme appeals and is about Spanish festivals.
Spain is well-known for festivals like Las Fallas in Valencia, La Tomatina in Buñol, San Fermin in Pamplona, Sant Joan (or San Juan) in Barcelona.
Especially San Fermin, where bulls run loose through the streets of Pamplona, is world-famous! Or la Tomatino where millions of rotten tomatoes are thrown yearly.
These festivals (fiestas) take place in the Summer holidays, and it is no coincidence that this slot will be released at the beginning of August.
Besides this beautiful theme, this Relax Gaming slot has many great features, including four different free spins options!
And last but not least…
…at La Fiesta, a massive win of almost 15,000x, the stake is awaiting you!
14,778x, to be exact. In any case, it’s massive.
If you run for your life in Pamplona (to avoid a bull), you will never forget it. But if you land the top win at La Fiesta, it’s a party you’ll never forget either!
Software: Relax Gaming
Number of paylines: 5 reels with 4 rows. 40 fixed paylines
RTP and variance: 96.19% (Bonus Buy Feature: 96.55%), Medium to High variance
Maximum win: 14,778x the bet
Betting range: $€0.10 – $€100
Bonus features: 4 types of Free spins, Buy a Bonus Feature, Gamble Feature for free spins upgrade
Casino Hipster verdict: Fiery Hot!
- ❤️Best Mobile Casino
- 🎁VIP Bonus Options
- 🍓Live Casino Bonuses
- 😍Daily Promotions
- 🎁Huge Bonus Package
- ⚡️Extremely Fast Site
La Fiesta slot – Gameplay and Features
La Fiesta has 5 reels with 4 symbols each. There are 40 fixed paylines here.
You have four high-paying symbols (Bull, Matador, a Spanish man and woman dressed festively) and four low-paying symbols (the four suits).
You also have the Wild symbol (Tomato) and four kinds of Bonus symbols (Guitar, Rose, Tomato and Bull).
Four types of free spins
There are no less than four types of free spins: Las Fallas, La Tomatina, San Fermin and Sant Joan.
The most lucrative free spins are San Joan free spins, followed by the San Fermin free spins, De La Tomatina Free spins and the Las Fallas Free spins.
How do you activate the free spins?
To activate the Las Fallas free spins, you need 3 Bonus symbols: the first 2 are Guitars, and the last Bonus symbol is a Rose.
- The La Tomatine free spins are triggered when the last bonus symbol is a Tomato.
- You get the San Fermin free spins if the last Bonus symbol is a Bull.
- You can get your hands on the Sant Joan free spins with the Gamble Free Spins Upgrade Feature.
You gamble with the Gamble Feature to see if you can land an upgrade of the free spins. For example, you may have triggered the Las Fallas free spins, but try to get an upgrade with the Gamble Feature to get the La Tomatine free spins, the San Fermin free spins or even the lucrative Sant Joan free spins.
It is also possible to access the free spins with the Bonus Buy (Buy a Bonus Feature) for 50x the original bet. After you have made use of this feature, two Guitar Bonus symbols appear on the screen and (on the 5th reel), you’ll see either a Rose Bonus symbol, a Tomato Bonus symbol or a Bull Bonus symbol. This determines which of the free spins variants you are assigned.
The free spins – time to get this party going!
Each free spins version has its distinct features.
- Las Fallas: you get to play a mini-game first, after which it is determined how many free spins you get and what your multiplier is.
- La Tomatine: you receive 7 free spins and sticky wilds.
- At San Fermin: you are awarded 6 free spins and stacked reels with bulls (the best paying symbols)
- At Sant Joan: you get a wild (in the shape of a Horse, of 3 symbols in size). The Horse starts to stand upright. After you make a winning combo, you get a free re-spin. The Horse dances to the next reel, and the Horse’s multiplier goes up by +1! It continues until the Horse gets exhausted and lies down. It gets you the final free re-spin. It can be very, very lucrative.
Payout percentage (RTP)
The RTP is 96.19% in the main game. If you opt for the Bonus Buy, the RTP increases to 96.55%.
The variance (volatility) of La Fiesta is medium to high.
If you try to get hold of the Sant Joan free spins via the Gamble Feature, you’re taking more risks. It implies that the variance is medium to high.
However, if you’re not using then Gamble Feature to get the upgrades, you’re taking less risk, and the slot will, therefore, be more like a medium variance slot. It’s up to you.
Most top wins are around 500x to 1,000x the bet, but an occasional outlier is not impossible.
Pros and cons
- Incredibly original and festive.
- A lot of variety, thanks to the four types of free spins.
- Bonus Buy feature.
- Gamble Feature to upgrade the free spins.
- I don’t see that many.
So, who’ll like the slot? And who won’t?
I can hardly imagine who doesn’t like to play this slot.
- The animations are great.
- The gameplay offers excellent variety and depth.
- You can use the Gamble Feature or not, to increase or limit your risk.
- Impatient players can make use of the Buy a Bonus Feature.
Maybe players who prefer simple (fruit) slots may find this game overwhelming.