Wild Walker slot review (Pragmatic Play)
Wild Walker is a bit of a scary slot, and I must confess that it looks odd. Bloody zombies are the leading figures and help you to land massive wins. So, despite looking strange, it’s certainly not unattractive. The free spins' gameplay is excellent, and there, the playing field expands from 5 reels to no less than 8 reels!Play Now
Wild Walker slot (Pragmatic Play): more than just an entertaining slot, even though it’s a bit weird.
So yes, winning combos of a blistering 8-of-a-kind is possible.
And I guess I don’t need to tell you that these are the recipe for some insane wins!
On Wild Walker, you can bag almost 5,000x the bet
4,900x the bet, to be exact. Yes, you can indeed bring home over $€0.6 million if you bet the maximum of $€125 and (of course) have all the luck in the world.
But if you bet $€2, I guess you won’t complain if you land ten grand!
Wild Walker slot – Gameplay and Features
In the main game, you have 5 reels with 3 rows of symbols. There are 25 fixed paylines.
The four high-paying symbols are Zombie-like characters.
The two medium-paying symbols are some Test Tubes and a Pistol, and the four low-paying symbols are the royals J, Q, K, and A.
You also have Wild symbols, which are fully stacked (cover an entire reel), and you have the Bonus symbols (Golden Skulls).
I must say the main game is dull, but fortunately, the free spins make up for it!
How to get the free spins
If you spin 3 Bonus symbols, you activate 8 free spins at Level 1.
If you spin 4 Bonus Symbols, you get 8 free spins at Level 2.
If you get 3 Bonus Symbols during the free spins (you don’t need the 3 Bonus Symbols to spin simultaneously), you progress to the next level (there are 4 Levels) and get another 2 more free spins.
Once you are in Level 4, you can still get 2 extra free spins per 3 Bonus Symbols.
That’s without any restrictions.
Free Spins with 4 levels
The main question is what Levels 1 to 4 are.
- In Level 1, you have 5 reels, and there is one expanded roaming wild (a wild that’s stacked and appears on any of the 5 reels).
- At Level 2, you have 6 reels, with a locked expanded wild (a sticky and stacked wild) on reel 1. Besides, you have an expanded roaming wild that appears on one of the other reels.
- At Level 3, you have 7 reels, with a locked expanded wild (a sticky and stacked wild) on reel 1 and reel 2. Besides, you have an expanded roaming wild that appears on one of the other reels.
- At Level 4, you have 8 reels, with a locked expanded wild (a sticky and stacked wild) on reel 1 and reel 2, and reel 3. Besides, you have an expanded roaming wild that appears on one of the other reels.
I guess it’s clear that it will be very lucrative once you get to Level 4.
Imagine having 3 stacked Wilds on reels 1, 2, and 3 and also another expanded roaming wild.
The odds of landing combos of 8-of-a-kind are more than realistic!
Strange things can happen with your balance!
Payout percentage (RTP)
The payout percentage is 96.55%, higher than all online slots’ average (around 96.25%).
Don’t forget to check out our top 10 best-paying Pragmatic Play slots.
The 96,55% is only valid when you play this slot with the highest payout rate, so make sure you play Wild Walker at the right casino.
Wild Walker slot – the variance is high
I expect most top wins to be around 500 to 1,000x, but who knows, wins above 1,000x could also be possible.
Pragmatic Play scores 5 out of 5 for the variance, so the volatility is high.
I expect the odds of landing the maximum win of 4,900x to be minuscule, as I’ve hardly ever seen these kinds of wins at Pragmatic Play slots.
Pros en Cons
- Bizarre but fantastic slot.
- Exciting and spectacular free spins.
- It is possible to win big.
- The base game is a bit dull.
- There’s no Buy a Bonus Feature.
So, who’ll like the slot? And who won’t?
It’s just a fantastic Pragmatic Play slot, which, I expect, will appeal to many players.
Beware, it’s a high variance slot and, therefore, risky.